"YOUR SEED BLESSES YOUR NEED"




Something very interesting happened while I was in prayer. I was lead to reach out to specific people that could sow financially into Faith Forward Church.

Now the truth is I'm never shy about talking about giving because I am a giver and I understand how God's Kingdom operates and blesses giving. It's easy to talk about something you do and believe in wholeheartedly and see the results.

However, after I reached out to these individuals some slight insecurity set in.  I thought "I don't want to seem like I'm begging and I don't want my request for the church to be rejected".

But then the Holy Spirit spoke to me in prayer and said "you don't bless them, the seed blesses them."

In other words you don't have the power to bless anyone. That's GOD'S JOB.

I want you to know today that your seed blesses you. It's easy to think "where is my money going, I'm not so sure about this". You may not even be a tither with a good understanding of stewardship.

Its vital to seek the Lord concering this because your seed is not about them, your seed is about you. It is your blessing, in your hand, tied to your faith to give.

Scripture tells us that "God supplies seed to the sower and can make all grace abound toward us" 2 Corinthians 9: (6-10).

When you give you release a grace that comes upon your seed to bless your need.  One thing we should desire more of is God's grace. It's God's grace that makes what you need to happen and scripture says your giving causes ALL GRACE TO ABOUND TOWARD YOU. God's grace makes all the difference.

Your giving blesses you. I invite you to give to your local church, your home church, or even to Faith Forward Church at www.faithmove.org/giving.

God's grace is able to make you abound in every good work through your giving.

Let's pray. Lord Jesus my seed blesses the need. It blesses the need for the Kingdom, and the need for my house. I am in faith for my seed and I declare it meets the need. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Pastor Jonathan Richardson 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!

PRAYER FOCUS FOR SOULS AND THE CITY