WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT FAITH FORWARD!

While experiencing a breakdown, separation of my family...God used faithforward ministries to remind me of all my purposes...faithforward provided me with spiritual and supernatural faith and fuel to endure the many trials in my life...Thank God for FaithForward Ministries

----------

Faith Forward has not only increased my faith walk, but I can truly say I have grown so much in my relationship with God through Christ Jesus. Pastor Richardson and our first lady Sharonda Richardson have taken time out personal to not only pray for me but also have given the time and attention to help me grow as a person. So thankful and greatful for their obedience and through the grace of God give what I have been given to the next person.

---------

I am receiving renewed perspective for my purpose and a new evolving understanding of my spiritual journey.

---------
I love being considered part of the Faith Forward Family even though I am not able to go (haven't been in MONTHS actually). Jonathan always checks in on me and my daughter to make sure we are doing well and reminds me that he is praying for us. The sense of security and care I get is wonderful and I know that should I ever FINALLY commit to a church home, FF would be the one because of that alone.

----------

The prophetic counseling has definitely been a blessing to me. It's life-changing!
www.faithmove.org/giving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!

PRAYER FOCUS FOR SOULS AND THE CITY