GIVE YOUR FAITH A JOB!


Today we want you to know that God is able!

There is nothing in your life that God can not bring you through. As a matter of fact God is going to bring you into some of your best days.

If you have been in a difficult place don’t give up. Keep the faith. You are closer than you think to your next blessing.

If you want to see the hand of God move in supernatural ways. Give your faith a job! Put your faith to work! Make sure your faith is employed. If you work your faith, your faith will work for you!

Today put your faith to work for the BIG thing. Put your faith to work and declare to your faith that it will get the job done.

Let’s pray. Lord I thank you for giving me the faith to believe. I thank you for helping me to trust you in this time. I will put my faith to work. As I put my faith to work I expect to see miracles, signs, and wonders. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
www.faithmove.org/giving
Listen to our last Prayer Power Call - “Miracles, Signs, and Wonders” on the link. Activate your faith to believe.
http://bit.ly/2FaAdxD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

AUGUST IS THE MONTH OF ACCELERATION!

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!