AUGUST IS THE MONTH OF ACCELERATION!

Receive the Word for the month of August!

Get ready to pick up the pace!

This month expect to see acceleration in everything you put before God. There will be new blessings, positions, ventures, and endeavors.

You will receive new ideas and revelation as you posture yourself to put God first.

Inquire.. “God what do you want in my life? What do you want me to do? How do you want me to go about it?

Asking these questions are the beginning of your month of acceleration. God will speed up and bless what he is fully in.

Everything that has happened for the first half of this year has been preparation.

Get ready to officially walk into a new grace. It's time for you to see blessings at a faster pace.

As you approach August remember that God is going before you. As God goes before you remember that God will also move at the pace that you set. If you desire a quick move of God, work fast!

Don't hesitate! Move in your vision NOW!


Let’s pray. Lord today I put my desires before you knowing that your will must prevail. I want what you want. I desire what you desire. This month feed me the plan to my prosperity and accelerate the pace of my blessings. It is so. Amen.
www.faithmove.org
Thank You For Partnering With The Ministry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!

MONTHLY PARTNER MAILER!