IT'S SUPER SEED SUNDAY!

This Sunday we are expecting increase! Each new year we end our fast with a seed of sacrifice by offering our first fruits to God.

We know that our seed gift to God is not about the amount but about the level of sacrifice.

This month we have seen testimonies of promotion on jobs, financial lump sum returns, and debt cancellation.

We know this is because the blessing is on the house at Faith Forward Church. This week we want you to pray on a seed of sacrifice and expect increase.

Learn more in this teaching "4 Types Of Biblical Giving" to inform your giving this Sunday.

http://bit.ly/2CwBOyv
Get Ready for Increase!
Recite Our Faith & Giving Declaration and get ready for Increase!

I sow by faith. I receive supernatural increase from my tithe, first fruit, offering, and seed gifts into my church, my pastor, and those in need.

I am the lender and not the borrower.
I have more than enough. God blesses me to be a blessing.


I will have more this year than I ever have. My life is going to a new level.

This is the time of supernatural increase and favor for me, as I align myself with the will of God.

As God increases me I draw others to my source of provision. I draw others to the living God. I open their eyes to God's system of overflow and redemption.

I declare there will be no lack, outstanding debt, bankruptcy, foreclosure, liens, bills paid late, garnishments, bank fees, overdraft fees, legal fees, or negative account balances.

I declare I will see financial returns, checks in the mail, interest gained, residual income royalties, honorariums, increased salary, electronic deposits, rental income, multiplication of my income, new clients for my business, insurance settlements in my favor, overtime pay, supernatural favor on my job, men will give to my bosom, seeds will be deposited into my life.

I own homes, real estate, land, and automobiles. My children prosper from generational wealth, inheritances, scholarships, and own their own businesses.

I will only see increase and the favor of the Lord on my life THIS YEAR! It is so! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!

MONTHLY PARTNER MAILER!