THIS YEAR YOU WILL SEE INCREASE

THE WORD FOR INCREASE IN 2019~

This year you will see increase. You are about to see increase and abundance in every area of your life as you apply the principles of God.

You must go into this year expecting increase. You must go into this year with radical faith.

You must know that failure is not an option. You must believe that the only thing you will see is INCREASE.

As you do this you will activate your faith and works for supernatural increase.

It is God’s will that you prosper, and for you to prosper there are some things that you must do to position your life for increase.

Here is what you must do to posture and position yourself for increase.

You must create order in your life. You must operate with God's agenda in mind.

You must forgive past hurts. You must be a great steward. You must rid your life of unhealthy relationship and soul ties.

You must move in faith and obedience. You must invest in yourself.

As you position yourself with these things and posture your life for increase you will see the favor of God bless your family, finances, marriage, business, health, children, relationships, and every area of your life that you position for increase.

Prepare to grow. Prepare for more! It’s the time of increase for you.

💥💥Make this faith declaration out loud!

I DECLARE unexpected blessings are coming my way. I will move forward from barely making it to having more than enough.

God will open up supernatural doors for me. He will speak to the right people about me. I will see Ephesians 3:20 exceedingly, abundantly, above-and-beyond favor and increase in my life.

I am blessed. I am favored. I am living in the overflow. My bank account is blessed.

My businesses are blessed. My investments are blessed. My seed multiplies and produces a harvest.

I sow by faith. I receive supernatural increase from my tithe, offering, and seed gifts into my church, my pastor, and those in need. I am the lender and not the borrower.

I have more than enough. God blesses me to be a blessing.

I will have more this year than I ever have. My life is going to a new level.

This is the time of supernatural increase and favor for me, as I align myself with the will of God.

As God increases me I draw others to my source of provision. I draw others to the living God. I open their eyes to God's system of overflow and redemption.

I declare there will be no lack, outstanding debt, bankruptcy, foreclosure, liens, garnishments, bank fees, overdraft fees, legal fees, or negative account balances.

I declare I will see financial returns, checks in the mail, interest gained, royalties, honorariums, increased salary, electronic deposits, multiplication of my income, new clients for my business, insurance settlements in my favor, overtime pay, supernatural favor on my job, men will give to my bosom, seeds will be deposited into my life.

I will only see increase and the favor of the Lord on my life THIS YEAR! It is so! In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIRACULOUS HEALING AT FAITH FORWARD!

PRAYER FOCUS FOR SOULS AND THE CITY